Let me preface this post with, the Ipad is actually Rashad's, but it isn't. He has switched from Univ of Phx to Bethel University for his criminal justice program so he can graduate 6 months faster and save about $10k. As a bonus they offer an Ipad to each of their online students.
Now, they really offered me a bonus for reading all of his assignments and editing them before they are submitted. They also offered me the bonus because I have filled out and submitted all of the enrollment forms and financial aid forms for 2 different colleges for him. Also, I get a great bonus because Rashad, bless his big old heart, is a man and has a hard time multi-tasking and I have to bear the brunt of his frustration with balancing family, school and work. So here is a big old thank you to Bethel University for bestowing on me a brand new Ipad. (Not to be greedy or anything, but I wish it was an Ipad 2 so i could FaceTime with Katie and my nieces)
Thank GOD it's not an iPad 2!! I would probably run my car off the road in a fit of jealousy... AND can you imagine how huge my cheek cyst/pimple/bruise thing would look on that huge screen?! Note to self: MUST call Dermo!
ReplyDeleteOk this cracked me up. Mess. Must find which derm I went to. Hold please.
ReplyDelete