Monday, April 25, 2011

I gotta say it was a good day! (ala ice cube)

Oooooooooweeeeeeee Same days just feel so right. This is that day, and it calls for a Monday 7!!

1. When I weighed this morning it said 173.5 which is better than the 175 it told me yesterday. Can I please, sweet baby Jesus, break 170????

2. I did my Publix grocery shopping at noon and had some fantastic numbers. I got all the normal fare plus 4 bags of tyson chicken and paid only $40 for $120 worth of groceries!!! What you say? I lurve some coupons. Done.

3. Rashad got word today that he is FINALLY getting a take home car. I know y'all have seen pics of that raggedy piece of shit he was driving with 185k miles on it. By the way it broke down on him 3 times, thankfully he wasn't on any calls at the time. Can you imagine?? One of the best parts about it is we will save $200 a month on gas from him not having to drive his truck to work or court. You know I love saving some money!

4. I am researching hybrid cars to see if I want to replace my Armada. We have 2 paid for cars that both get 13 mpg which is not to special. Between the 2 of us we are spending $500 a month on gas. No bueno. So I think i have narrowed it down to 3 cars, and i will save the breakdown for another post. I don't want a car payment and i do want to save money. Perfect combo right?

5. I just got done running a bit ago. It was my all time best run since i began a month ago. I ran 30 minutes and 2.5 miles. I have that 12 minute mile down.....on the treadmill. It is hard as hell to keep the same pace when you are running outside. I either go too fast or too slow. Sheesh. But I was psyched. I have 2.5 weeks until my 5k and I need to have that last piece perfected. And I want to be skinnier. lol

6. When I got done running I showered and weighed myself. I was 171 bitches!! lols and now that I am eating and drinking I will be 173 in a few minutes. At 173 I am 13 lbs from my boob lift. But I will save that for another post.

7. The only sad part of my day is Noah's paci fell off clifford for the last time. I will not sew it back on....i don't think. DJ was 16 months when i tossed his paci and he lived to tell about it. But poor Zavier is cutting 5 or 6 teeth right now at the same time....and not little bitty ones. We are talking big ass molars and bottom eye teeth. Po sweet honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment