Sunday, February 12, 2012

reading downtime

I have been reading a ton lately and I could not be more happy about it.  Here is a breakdown since Jan 1st:
All by Beth Orsoff - who is really, a fantastic writer.  Nothing too serious and all very down to earth stories.  I love a lighthearted book.





Product Details

Product Details

And by Kristin Hannah, who is a bit deeper and makes a fantastic 3 dimensional characters that do things that bring you to heaving sobs:



And by Sophie Kinsella - who at this point if you haven't read one of her books you should probably off yourself - :

Product Details

I am working through Product Details as you read this post. 

I love reading and am trying to get as much done now because when March starts my life will be over for 6 weeks.  boo on a real job.  boo

No comments:

Post a Comment