My dear friend Reece said that if I didn't start a'bloggin she was going to divorce me and/or possibly cut me. You know she is a true New Mexican right? She would so cut me and then eat a burrito over my bleeding body.
Ok that might be an exaggeration. Slight. But possibly not. She is nuts.
Anywho...onward and upward. I am committing myself to at least 1 blog post a week this year by copying said friend who would take my life, and doing what she is doing.
"a fellow blogger friend of mine is doing a cool project via her blog, and i decided to participate. each week i'll post a pic from the week, something that has something to do with the goings-on of the week, or what i'm feeling, or just whatever the hell i want to share. as this first week of 2012 closes, here's week one's pic":
This picture was taken in July of 2005. My nephews came to see me for a week (this was the only time that ever happened and they are 18 and 16 now). Do you see how skinnt I was? Sweet Jesus. This was pre marriage, pre child, pre mortgage payment and when I had nothing but time to hang at the gym and the pool. Literally. Gym, pool, gym, pool. Now that my boobs are fixed I would love to get me a small waist again. Motivation much?

As soon as I glanced down at this picture, I was like HOLY SHIT!!! Lookin' good, MJGH!!
ReplyDelete